Thursday, March 27, 2008



This is a fun card I made using The Cats Pajamas stamps--I think they're so cute--and of course I love anything with a kitty or dog on it. The paper is from Imaginisce--called Mayan Nights and I love it because the colors are all black & white. The pink paper is from SU and I stamped it with a polka dot stamp in black ink. The sentiment is from SU too. Just fun!!


This was my entry for the SCS challenge, to make a flap card. Everything I used is from Paper Trey Ink--I love these colors together, so soft and pretty. The card stays shut with a small magnet under the monogram. I made my own template and it was pretty quick to assemble after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover