Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hot & Hotter




Hello fellow scrappers! Is it blistering hot where you live? It's 99 degrees (feels like 115) here--I like the warm weather (yes, I know I was begging for it), but this is ridick (oh no, its so hot my brain is uttering my kids slang--ha ha)!!! My dogs desperately want to take a walk down to the creek, but I just can't do it--they'll have to wait. Speaking of animals, my Poncho cat came home last night and so far is doing well--we just pray he doesn't have another blockage or it'll be surgery for him, but I'm glad to have his grumpy self home :)


My card for today was not the original card I wanted to post, but the other one will have to wait (logistical probs on my part, must be the heat). This stamp set is from MFT (My Favorite Things) & its a mini set called "Hey There Cupcake" & I just think its so stinkin' cute. I have been wanting to do a window card with motion for awhile and I thought this image would be perfect! I love this new birthday dp from Imaginisce called "All Kinds of Happy"--I love Imaginisce paper & trust me I have tons! I used my nestabilities to make the circles,scallops & cut-outs (if you don't have some of these, they are a must have I tell ya'). The sentiment tag is a nestability too. Of course I stickled those cupcakes to death to match the glittery paper (cuz' ya know you can never have enough sparkle) and the cherries on top are pearls from Ellen Hutson's store.

Don't forget if you love Pink Cat Studio stamps as much as I do--Melissa is releasing new sets this Thursday (6/12) including a new Billy dress-up set & cutie-patootie owl set (I have to have them)!! Check out all the sneak peeks on Melissa's blog--too cute!

Okey-Dokey (oh my, the heat really has zapped my brain today-lol)--I'm outta here. My daughter has rehearsals for dance tonight and I have been running errands most of the day and finishing up card projects--I'm pooped! Now I must see to dinner so I'll see ya tomorrow--

Suzanne

My Favorite Things "Hey There Cupcake" stamp set, Copics, stickles, Imaginisce "All Kinds of Happy" dp, SU cs, MM brads, pearls, American Crafts ribbon, Fiskars threading water punch on corners, nestabilities


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover