Friday, August 22, 2008

BLOG CANDY WINNER!!!!!

Drumroll........................The winner of the BLOG CANDY is......................................

Sue of Sue's Stamping Stuff!!!!!
Here are your random numbers:51
Timestamp: 2008-08-22 17:19:18 UTC
Congrats Sue--send me your email and home address so I can get these goodies out to you lickety-split!
*********************************************************************
Thanks to EVERYONE who entered and left me so many sweet and wonderful comments. It feels so good to know everyone supports you and likes what you do--I love ya all!
And by popular demand, the technique most asked for was "coloring/blending with Copics" followed up by "3-D items". I've been incorporating more 3-D items in my posts and will continue to do that. Next week I will do a 3 day tutorial on coloring with Copics--each day I will cover something new, so stay tuned!!
Thanks again everyone! Have a fabulous weekend!!
Suzanne

3 comments:

  1. hey Mom!!!!!!! just love the blog dahling!!!!!! LMAO o geez im funny! i just wanted to bug u by commenting on here! and by the way u should not be using lol! it is only for the people of today's generation...geez luv u! xoxo Alexa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am one lucky girl! Thanks so much. I sent my info to you by email and posted a link to your blog on mine...I wanted everyone to see your wonderful art!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover