Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy News!!

Hello everyone! Sorry I didn't get this posted last night, but Katharina hadn't put it up on her blog yet and I didn't want anything said before she did! Although some of you have already found out and given me some sweet "Congrats".



Ok, Katharina Frei who has started who own company "Whiff of Joy" with the most cutie-patootie-licious stamps has asked me to be her Guest Designer for 2 months--YIPEE!!!!! Remember this card, well that's the one I entered into her contest for the Guest Designer position. I'm really excited and can't wait to show some creations with these stamps--so fun!! And I'm so pleased there's some cute boy stamps--my son will be happy about that! I'm still dancing around my floor with excitement--can't wait :)



So be on the lookout, there's gonna be some Winter/Xmas cards coming soon! And while you're at it, go check out her new stamps--I know you're gonna want them!!



Ok, I will be back later to post some "eye candy" for you. I'm getting ready to leave for lunch soon , but promise to be back!!



Suzanne

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations Suzanne! How exciting to work together for a bit through Whiff of Joy Stamps! :)

    *Big Hugs!*

    Elisabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big congrats!! Love your stuff, you do beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to have you on the team Suzanne!! Love your creatins and your ideas!
    Katharina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzanne!! Congratulations on winning!! Well done! I love your cards, and can't wait to see your creations for a Whiff of Joy!!
    Hugs, Camilla.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!!!! I'm so stinkin excited for you! You do such beautiful work that if I had a stamp company, I'd have you design for me! I love the cute stamps and can't wait to see what you do with them! Oh, we're all in for a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Suzanne, I wondered if that was your super news! That card is adorable. Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Suzanne, your cards are so beautiful:)
    *Brocéliane*

    ReplyDelete
  8. A well deserved result Suzanne.
    Your card was stunning as are all the cards in your blog. (I'm adding you to my favourite blogs if that's OK. I look forward to seeing your designs for Whiff Of Joy. ;0) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Suzanne!!
    Love your blog!

    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats your submission was fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Suzanne, you are a worthy winner.

    Hugs Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Suzanne! Love your cards and look forward to seeing more of your creations for Whiff of Joy!

    Fran xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! It is well deserved! I love your work! That card is adorable!! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover