Sunday, September 28, 2008

Puppy Love!



Happy Sunday everybody! Yes, it is still nasty weather here and we're not going to the zoo. We'll have to try again another weekend, oh well! I'm still feeling a little sick so I probably wouldn't enjoy it much anyway.


I'm gonna make my post short for you today since I was soooo long-winded yesterday, ha ha! I made this card using one of my fabby Sarah Kay images that I hadn't inked up yet (gasp)! This one is called Fanny's Cuddle, isn't she darling with that cute lil' puppy. She's colored w/ Copics (I use Sketch only for those who wanted to know--my reasons are in my tutorials on sidebar if you're interested). The lovely dp is from the "Tres Jolie" line by My Minds Eye--lovee the colors together. The sketch layout is this past week's challenge on SCS #195--fun, fun! The sentiment is from Heidi Grace---I found a sheet of clear sentiments by her on sale at Michaels for $7.99 and they all are beautiful! The ribbon is from PTI and I distressed the white stitching with my Copics (did ya know you can use Copics on just about everything), buttons are SEI and I distressed the cs with my ColorBox chalk ink in wheat (love that stuff). Hope you likee!



Today, my DT sistahs Debbie and Leigh from Storage Units, Ink & More (SUINK) have some more sneak peeks for ya of the new stamps to be released on the 1st--so get on over there and check 'em out!


And don't forget starting tomorrow me and my Whiff of Joy DT sistahs (their links are in my sidebar) will have sneak peeks for ya of the new yummy stamps---you won't wanna miss it! The stamps will be released for purchase on October 4th. And a big Congrats to the 2 new Guest Designers for Whiff of Joy, Aija and Suzy--we look forward to seeing your work real soon!
The Clear Dollar Stamps DT has sneak peeks also of all the new stamps for release Oct. 1st--check out Laurie's blog for peeks and a run-down of DT members who have peeks this week. Loving that Charlie Horse--he's a keeper!! I won't have any samples for ya until the sneak peek week at the end of October, so stay tuned...


Have a great Sunday! See ya back here tomorrow!
Suzanne

11 comments:

  1. This is totally adorable...I just LOVE this image. I learn something about colouring every time I visit your blog...thanks for being such a great inspiration to learn to colour better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi suzanne! i sure hope you get to feeling better soon! love your card today - the paper is yummy and the coloring superb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi suzanne! She is just adorable. I love, love love how you colored the puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my Sarah Kay stamps too! and this card you made is just adorable. hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable and pretty little card, the image is so sweet! Fabulous colors!

    I had to tag someone and so I tagged you over at Clearly Delightful Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's just precious! I have her on the way to me and I can't wait to play with her! I love the buttons and picture corners and red and white is my favorite combination! Too, too cute! And feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card! It's all so perfect! Hope you feel better soon!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooooo this is adorable Suzanne, love your colouring...perfection. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a beautiful card this is, I love your colouring of this cutie, and the colour combo is perfect, thanks for you lovely comments on my blog.
    Will be back
    Hus Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wauw, love this card! Great colours and a super sweet image.

    Kind regards,

    Renata

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover