Thursday, November 13, 2008

Awards Time!

I wanted to thank those of you who have nominated me for an award the past couple of months & I haven't acknowledged you on my blog. I soooo appreciate you thinking of me and glad you come to visit me often. Sometimes in my "crazy, type A, busy brain" I forget to load the awards up and thank everyone, so I apologize for that--

The award above was given to me by 2 very sweet readers, Wendalyn who is on the Spiral Whisper DT and Lori who is a member of our fun Magnolia-licious Yahoo group. Check out their blogs and give them some love when you get a chance! I'm not nominating anyone specific because I love ya all---so I'm handing this one out to everyone!

Thanks & Big Hugz Ladies!

Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover