Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sunshine Coloring!!

Wednesday, Wednesday is here my friends!! What's everyone up to this summer? I found lots of goodies on my antiquing trip yesterday--I'll have to share pictures soon. I got a beautiful old antique lunch pail that has faded/painted strawberries on it--its awesome!! I also got some depression glass bowls, an old map book from the 1800's, a huge old trunk for my family room & a beautiful gray-blue scale that has great curves for my kitchen! Fun day even if it did rain, hee hee! Today we're off to Lake Erie for the afternoon & then to my cousin's for dinner--so beautiful & peaceful here out in the country.

Today I just have a quick & fun project for ya!! I made a set of 4 of these notecards (up for sale on my Etsy shop if you're interested) using the fabulous Lockhart Co. stamp "Daisy Cupcake". The dp is Basic Grey's "Lemonade" and I used my scalloped circle nestabilities to make my card shapes--I adore making these shaped cards. The lil' "hello" sentiment is from PTI's "Mega Mixed Messages" and I added some diamond stickles to the flowers for sparkle! Always good to have a stash of pretty notecards on hand!

Thought I'd share a picture of one of my 5 cats--this is Snowbell and we rescued her off the streets last October. She is a beautiful & sweet cat and she looks NOTHING like what she used too--she was so scrawny & mangey looking when we got her. She's such a sweetie & weighs only 7 lbs--although her puffy fur makes her look bigger, LOL!

I'll see ya back here tomorrow! Have a fabulous Wednesday!

hugz,
Suzanne

13 comments:

  1. Great card and I'm glad you are having a good time visiting. I've got to tell you though, I LOVE that cat! I'm so glad you rescued her and that she is happy. All of mine are rescue babies, too. Cats are very special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne! Adorable little circle card! Love the cupcake flowers! I'm just as curious as can be about exactly where you are! You are in my neck of the wooeds, ya know! I'm in Chautauqua county, south of Buffalo by an hour. can you drop the name of the "city" where you are?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    Beautiful and very sweet (candy) card, fabulous colours and flowers.
    hugs Ula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your kitty but the card is absolutely adorable!! What pretty colors and image! Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kitty is adorable! As are your notecards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, and love your cat!!! My baby is a rescue kitty too, and I love her to death!!! I look at her and think, "God was in a wonderful mood when he created cats, the way their fur goes this way and that on their gorgeous little faces." And of course they talk and purr up a storm when you stoke and pet them... what joys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card - I love the soft pastel colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is beautiful!!

    The cat is absolutely sweet and cuddly looking. I have a calico and one of her kittens I rescued a year and a half ago. I think they love you more knowing you saved them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Flower shape card is a great shape plus you even use the flower stamp image. What a fabulous fit!
    Pretty color DP and image colorings.
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning and beautiful card.
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful coloring on this image.
    What a Beautiful kitty also.
    Hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  12. humm how did I miss Snowballs pic before when I visited- that's one classy cat
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover