Monday, January 21, 2013

All You Need Is Love

Happy Monday everyone!  And for those in the US Happy Inauguration Day...holiday for hubby and kids so they are home with me again.  Today is cleaning day #2 this time the upstairs are getting bombarded by me LOL.  Amazing what can happen when I'm gone for a week, you'd think my family was a bunch of piggies cuz' no one does ANY cleaning while I'm away ugh.  Then I hope to work on some projects in the craft room...nice to not be shaky anymore and actually have some mojo..it was gone missin' for awhile that's for sure!

Yes, yes it was football all day yesterday...my fave kind of day...lots of teens in the house, lots of yelling, lots of smack talk and some junk food goodies LOL...awesome!  RAVENS WON, RAVENS WON so you know it was happy night in our house!  We yelled & jumped so much in our family room that the clock that sits over the fireplace in the basement (which is HUGE) fell off the wall & shattered bwahahaha.  We party hard I guess hee hee!  Sad that only the Superbowl is left to watch...I'm gonna miss my football but I'm looking forward to Baseball Season too.  Hockey I love but I have to say this year I'm disappointed with the 48 game season that they will be playing...teams haven't practiced much and I'm just not feeling it this time.  We shall see...but right now I'm thinking SPRING, WARM and BASEBALL baby ;) LOL!

Ok no blibber blabber from me today since its a Blog Hop Day for Magnolia-licious...whoot and its all about LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!

*************************************

Magnolia-licious Love Blog Hop

Today the Magnolia-licious DT has a fun Love-Themed Blog Hop for you all featuring new stamps from the "Love Collection 2013"I used super sweet "Pink Ribbon Tilda", she's such a cutie! I created a mostly white-on-white project with pops of hot pink.  I made the cute heart basket with paper scraps totally to match my card.  

Make sure to stop by the Magnolia-licious Highlites to see all the details for the hop and how to join in with us!!



I used cute "Pink Ribbon Tilda" on my project and kept most of the major elements in white shimmer cardstock (from PTI).  All the heart elements were done with Heart Spellbinders, the background was embossed with a heart CB folder.  That cute picket fence (with lil' hearts and wood grain that I adore) is from La La Land Crafts "Heart Fence Die"...I threaded my ribbon thru the pickets for a fun look.  Some PTI ribbon double tied with my Bow Easy and topped with layers of Prima roses.  And a hefty dose of Stickles and Pearls to bling it up a bit.



Tilda got colored up with Copics: C3,C1,C00 / RV17,RV13,RV10,RV000 / E11,E00,R20 / E25,E59,E50,E31.  I added Stickles to her lacey trims and a pearl to her bow knot.


For my love basket I used my Heart Spellbinders again and just layered my hearts.  To create the inside for the basket element was easy....I took a pc of cardstock that I cut to the width I needed, scored 1/2" on each side down the pc I had cut.  Then scored the pc of cardstock in the center, snipped the sides of the center point so it would fold into a v.  Then added scor-tape to the scored-sides and attached to each of my hearts  Simple, easy way to add a basket liner for the hearts.  I embossed my hearts again with CB folders and added the same ribbon/rose/pearl accents.  The handle was just another pc of cardstock cut then punched with a MS border punch...then I cut a slim strip of hot-pink cardstock and glued that in the middle of the handle for another pop of pink.  Pink tulle inside finishes it off.



That's it for me today....I'm the last girly on this Hop today!  Hope you had fun, got inspired and join in on the fun with us!!


35 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Suzanne!! Nobody does those pinks like you do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful heart basket and card! Love the white and pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the Ravens win. Loved this card and heart box. They are works of art as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so pretty Suzanne! Your little heart basket is so sweet and your card gorgeous too and beautifully colored. big hugs to you, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job as always. You are amazing at this stuff Lady.. happy your football team won (my family wanted Tom Brady to win..oh well)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and heart shaped holder!
    Love the colors, so much love in these two projects!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW....I am truly inspired by all the gorgeous creations I've already seen along the way! Love the sweet Tilda featured on your adorable heart box...gorgeous coloring and design work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!! Suzanne!!! This is soooooo adorable.. love the image, the colors, (love white x white) and the whole set is perfect!!
    Have a marvellous week!
    Lot of hugs!
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet little Tilda you have created. Love the pretty pink she wears. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love this Tilda, such a pretty set Suzanne, the bright pink is gorgeous
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, Suz, these are just adorable! I love the card - especially the sentiment stamp that you used, and your box is wonderful! I think your mojo is not only back, but it's going full bore! Love the Tildas. Glad you're feeling better!

    xO,
    Chris Christensen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful Suzanne, I love the pretty color combo, tilda is adorable, and such a cute basket! hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card and basket Suzanne..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun idea of weaving the ribbon through fence die and a cute heart shape treat holder. Very sweet card and treat holder set :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pinks are stunning - you do the coloring so well. Love the basket!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is beautiful Suzanne! As always, the coloring is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh! I just love this... everything about it! Love the card and the basket!! Just lovely!!! xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty, really like the white on white with pops of color. The basket is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Plein de tendresse pour cette créa! Bravo! Bises. Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your card and basket are beautiful! I love the rich pinks and white you used in your design. Tilda looks amazing.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous Suzanne, loving all that white and pink. The pink really "pops". She's a gorgeous Tilda. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous LOVE creation, Suzanne. I am in love with this Tilda. She is so precious and fun to color. I love the color combo of your projects and Tilda makes a huge impact with that darling pink ribbon you colored on her. Stunning creations.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sweet, sweet, sweet!!!! So precious and adorable! Your work is always perfection Suzanne! Love the set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. It is a beautiful work. Congratulations. People like you inspire many in the world

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card and give set, Suzanne. Love the colour scheme--really love that shape of deep pink. Cute little heart shaped basket--may have a go at that myself. Thanks.
    Hugs
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  26. Absolutely beautiful, Suzanne! The pink and white is perfect!! Love how you used tulle in the heart bag instead of tissue paper! And your coloring (of course) is exquisite!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous set! LOVE LOVE LOVE your gorgeous coloring! Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  28. Stunning set Suzanne! Love the colours and what you have done!
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous sweet heart basket and matching card. Lovely colouring too.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. My word Suzanne this is just lush and superb colouring such a fabulous creation for the end of this amazing blog hop you girls really have made the most beautiful projects!! Thanks for sharing Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover